Who wouldn’t want to have faster PC performance? As a matter of fact, some people even use two or more software to optimize their computer’s performance. If you’re not using these kinds of software, it’s time to think twice. Having antivirus programs installed is the best way to prevent threats and viruses. Have you ever encountered a software that can scan, detect, and remove security threats all in one go?
Reimage Home Edition is an excellent software to optimize your PC. It can prevent malware, viruses, and infections from invading and slowing down your computer. If you’re worried that it might interfere with other maintenance software, you don’t have to worry. Reimage works well with other antivirus software. With its huge database, Reimage is able to fix any problem that you may have with your computer.
If you’re thinking of trying Reimage Home Edition, it’s best that you check out the complete features first.
Reimage Home Edition Features
- Has the ability to replace corrupt and deleted files with new Windows files.
- Makes sure that your PC’s performance and speed is always fast.
- Repairs Windows errors, Blue Screen of Death, freezing computer and more.
- Gives you regular database updates.
- 24/7 customer support services.
- Has multi-language support.
- Comes with comprehensive tutorial videos to guide you on how to operate the software.
- High performance; can quickly scan and detect computer systems for any problems and eliminates the problem in the fastest possible time.
- Protects your computer against malware, computer viruses, worms, Trojan horse etc.
- Has the ability to clean your computer system and the Windows registry to prevent the dreaded blue screen of death.
- Can repair corrupt DLLs.
- Allows you to uninstall applications and recover your lost passwords.
- Has a wide online database.
- Has a repair service that re-installs windows by restoring lost or damaged window files.
- Aside from scanning your operating system, it also monitors your hardware for any problems.
- Easy download and installation.
- Great for beginners or those who are “non-tech savvy.”
- Highly affordable.
- User-friendly interface.
- Complete computer software that can fix almost any problem with your computer.
- Gives you limited options when it comes to scanning, repairing, and optimizing operation systems.
- Automatic scan, repair, and optimizing – instead of giving you manual control.
Reimage is one of the best computer software in the market today. It has an automatic system that repairs damaged or missing window files. The software can also identify and fix problems in a matter of seconds because of its wide online database. Aside from protecting your computer against viruses and malware, Reimage can also optimize your system to keep it fast and running. In addition, it tracks your hardware and makes sure that you never have problems with it.
The only downside of this software is its inability to fix hardware problems. Reimage can identify and monitor and give you alerts regarding this, but it cannot repair the problem for you. But overall, it’s a pretty great software. You can say goodbye to crashes, blue screens of death, and slow computer response.